Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween 2008

Halloween has always been a favorite holiday of mine. At the beginning of the week we went with some of the cousins to the pumpkin walk. I have always loved to take my kids to the pumpkin walk and it was so fun that we could go this year with family.
Then on Thursday the kids had a Halloween carnival at school. We took McKayla with us and we went with Tiffany and the girls. It was a lot of fun and the kids loved it. They did a punch pass and I thought for sure we would be there an hour tops but 2 and a half hours later we finally made it home! Kaylee won a cake at the cake walk and McKayla won a box of ding dongs so they were very happy.
Kaylee and Mckayla in an intense game of bingo!
Thanks ma for coming and chasing kids with me!!
On Halloween I took Kenzie to the mall with some of the cousins for trick or treating. She didn't really think anything big about it but it was fun to get out. For the most part I think she just wanted a nap!


Then of course that night the girls and I headed to Ogden. Ashton stayed home with dad to hand out candy. We enjoyed a night of trick or treating with Kelly, Brandy, and all the kids. Of course we had a blast. We ended up at Kelly's church were they always have a Halloween carnival and the kids always have tons of fun.


















3 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

Thanks again for taking McKayla with you! You are so awesome and I love you tons!!!

Suz said...

Wow you are a blogging lady today! Cute costumes!Your kids are so grown up! Did I miss Ashton? Did he go trick or treating too?

Marty and Kim Bergsjo said...

No he stayed home with his dad to hand out candy. He thinks he is a little old for halloween.