Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Day



On Saturday November 1st one of Kaylee's best friends Olivia Boer was baptized. We are always happy to attend a baptism. We didn't hear much of the talk because we were in the back row and as you can imagine for the day after Halloween, kids were loud! She looked so beautiful in her dress and due to so many people attending we were able to get a picture so you will have to take our word on it. Olivia and Kaylee met in Kindergarten and were on the same soccer team that year. They also went to our same church so they got to be good friends. Since we have moved we don't get to see our friends the Boer's as much but they are never far from our thoughts. Congratulations Olivia!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming. Glad I hugged you all BEFORE the baptism. Sheesh! There were a lot of people there. I tear up every time I think of all my friends on the back row showing their love and support on a Saturday morning. I love you! I'll have to get a copy of that picture for Liv... she'll love it. Thanks again for being there for us - always!

Andria