Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Kenzie Rae

Don't they say the more kids you have the less you take their picture? Maybe that doesn't apply to late bloomers because I think I take more pictures of Kenzie then I did of Ashton. Here is some random picture that have been stored on my camera and NEED to be posted.

My little ladybug

No caption needed!

Bottle, Elmo, Blankie-what more do you need!



Kenzie won't eat "real" food but she is definetly lovin the ice cream.

Kenzie thought this big pile of leaves was a bean bag. She just layed there and watched the cars for about 20 minutes. She threw the biggest fit when she finally had to "get up". I just love that kid.


4 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

She is so cute! I love her so much!!

Suz said...

Kenzie is Beautiful! In the picture of her eating icecream I swear her and Addison could be sisters! I am so glad you got to go back "home" to Logan and are enjoying it! You seem very Happy! Love Ya!

Kevin and Heather said...

Wow,you weren't kidding about updating your blog! I love all of the new posts. Kenzie in the leaves is priceless.

Anonymous said...

I love how the dog is looking on while Kenzie's in the kennel!!! LOL...

Andria