Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tagged by Melinda

*Tagged*
7 things about myself. I'm pretty sure I have had this tag before but I will do it again-for fun.

(1) I have never had the chicken pox. I have been exposed numerous times to try and get it over with but no go. Any volunteers to come take care of me when I DO get them?

(2) I love to read and read at least two books at one time. I don't know how I can forget important dates but I can tell you what is going on while reading four different books! Go Figure.

(3) I was done having kids about 7 years ago. I even gave most of my stuff away but we had a late bloomer and are so grateful someone had other plans for us!

(4) I was adopted by my dad when I was 4. This was by far the best thing that could have ever happened in my life. I love my dad and am very grateful for all the love and support he always gives me.

(5) I LOVE the smell of fresh brewed coffee. Surprisingly I have always hated the taste but I could spend the day in a coffee shop just to smell the coffee.

(6) In high school I worked as a telemarketer and would change my name depending on which state we were calling. For example: I was always sunny when calling Florida or California, or Wendy when calling Wyoming!

(7) I always wanted to be a school teacher until I had Kaylee. My nurse was so nurturing and in charge at the same time- both things I needed and that is when I realized that I wanted to be a nurse.

I tag Kaylianne Valenzuela, Tiff Bergsjo and Tiff Nield

2 comments:

Hay Dub said...

Those are awesome. I feel like I know so much more about you!! That is so cool that your dad adopted you. I love hearing those kinds of stories, having Aree and all. oh and the book thing cracks me up, that is so me too. You Rock Kim!

Kevin and Heather said...

How funny! I like the telemarketing thing.