Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tagged By Suzanne

*Tagged* 5 Wonderful Qualities

List every member in your family including yourself and five qualities to go with them.

Marty: (1) He is very, very understanding of my many faults. (2) He is Hilarious. (3) He cooks so good and can make a meal out of nothing. (4) Of course I think he is so cute (5) Always makes sure his family is taken care of financially and works extra hard so I don't have too.

Me: (1) I have a heart of gold and would give someone the shirt off my back if needed. (2) I am a very good friend (3) I am a bit of a clean freak (4) I have an optimistic personality (5) I am determined to finish school- even if it takes me til I'm 90!

Ashton: (1) He is very handsome and a bit of a ladies man (2) He is a practical joker (3) He loves his baby sister and takes such good care of her. (4) He is always thinking of ways to make money without working too much (5) He is very logical

Kaylee: (1) she is sassy- this is good because I never worry about someone picking on her or someone she knows- she slams them down! (2) She is so pretty. (3) She is an excellent big sister (4) She is a bit of a neat freak-gotta love that! (5) Personality wise she is about the spitting image of me with some sass- what's not to love!

Kenzie: (1) She has completed our family (2) she wants everyone to love- she will take both arms and hug two people and then duck out to try and get them to kiss- its hilarious. (3) She can melt your heart when you think you cannot possibly be a mom another day (4) she loves boys with facial hair- a little scary. (5) She is my angel sent from Heaven when I least expected her but needed her the most.



I tag Jenn Mitchell, Jen Kajma, and Sarah Squire

2 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

You have a beautiful family and I love you all!!

Kevin and Heather said...

It seems like forever that are kids have played together. We need to have Ashton come sleep over again sometime. Tarrin had so much fun.