Monday, November 24, 2008

I love paybacks!




This is not a picture of Kenzie, not Kaylee, yeah that's right it's Ashton. When he was little we left him in the care of his two very responsible uncles and this is what we came home too. Well, 10 years later it is time for paybacks. My brother in law rob's little boy had an accident last week at my house and what better time to play dress up I thought. Here is my cute nephew sporting one of Kaylee's pink shirts! I love paybacks! I love you Ryan!

3 comments:

Kevin and Heather said...

Too funny! I hope Rob doesn't see that :)

Tara Bergsjo said...

That is funny! Unfortunelty Ryan wears girls dress up clothes everyday, so it probably didn't phase Rob at all.

tbergsjo said...

I don't know how you lived through having the first kid. All I can say is I am glad it was you and not me :).