Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My New Calling

Last week I was called to be the 1st counselor in the Young Women's Presidency. I am so excited about this calling. I was the Cub Committee Chair person before and the bishopric couldn't even tell me what this calling entailed so I don't think I did a very good job. I am so excited to finally have a place where I am going to "fit". In my other ward I was in the primary presidency for several years and absolutely loved going to church. I was serving with three of my closest friends not to mention all of my other friends were teachers! Not being active as a teenager I get very excited to participate in the many things I missed out on. I am even looking forward to YW camp!! Wish me luck and I hope to be able to magnify my calling and become closer to my Heavenly Father.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so excited anout your new calling too. And I am so excited to get to know you. It is fun to look on your blog and get to know you more. You are so much fun, and we will have so much fun!

Kevin and Heather said...

I think you will do a great job! I think the girls will really relate to you.