Thursday, August 21, 2008

Beauty Queen

I was getting Kenzie ready today and I always put lotion in her hair to help it slick better. This is what we got after that.

My little niece, Lyndsey started laughing and yelled "Whoa, Kenzie Rae's hair!" It was so funny. She then ran to my room to get my camera. (Her mom is a picture aholic) So I guess she wanted a picture. Which I would have probably taken anyway. I also put her in a dress that kelly bought her and thought I would share it with you all. For Two reasons- I love this dress. I think it is adorable. But best of all kelly bougth it from her store-Dollar Tree. I know a dress from the dollar store but thanks to my bargain shopping friend, Kenzie has quite a few outfits from there and yes they were only $1. She also has a heap of swimsuits also only $1. So if you are in the need for a great bargain- step into a dollar tree and see what you find. You might suprise yourself!!!

4 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

Okay that dress really is so dang cute! I can not believe that it came from the dollar store. Way to cool!! I loved the hair do also. She is so cute!

Melinda said...

I am so glad you finally added some new posts! Ok, that daughter of yours is too stinkin' funny! I love the hair do. Say hello to Ashton and Kalyi for me. I miss you guys!

Hay Dub said...

Love the hair! Your kiddies are so cute! Let me know when you come down again!

Lisa said...

I am going to have to check out this dollar tree. That dress is adorable and I love, love, love the hair!