Thursday, August 21, 2008

All about Kenzie Rae

As Kelly has reminded me about every other day for the last month- my baby is turning one in about a week and a half. Were did the time go. I know we all ask ourselves that but I swear it goes faster with each kid. She is just so fun and I really can't get enough of her. Here are some pics of her doing some funny stuff.
She's wondering what we are doing at such a big slide.
This was her all day shopping.
On kevin's ranger. She didn't quite know what to think.
Kenzie and Kelly's dog daisy share everything- even food! Yuck!
Chillin on her horse.

She didn't like when the ride was moving so this is when it finally stopped.
Her own little table at kelly's.
And finally wearing shoes. It's about time!!

2 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

Those are really cute pictures. And I am with you 100% that each kids grows up faster!!! Not fair at all!!!!

Kevin and Heather said...

Kenzie is such a cutie! I love her little personality.