Thursday, August 21, 2008

Jackson Hole




It has been a busy month so it has been awhile since I posted so i hope that I don't bore everyone to death with my many posts of our adventures this month. On the 7Th
of August we traveled with Marty's family and went to Jackson Hole for the night. While we were there we took the kids on the alpine slide which they loved. My sister met us there and she stayed with Kenzie while the rest of us went on the slide. She said that Kenzie would see us coming down and then look at my sister and just shrug her shoulders like we were crazy or something. Ashton was lucky enough to score a free ticket from a lady who didn't use hers and got to go twice. We heard how unfair that was from Kaylee and Allisen but we just said being the oldest has its perks! After that we headed over to have dinner at the Bar J Wranglers. They serve you a TON of food. They also put on a show of singing and telling stories and stuff like that. My kids loved the dinner but they were a little bored of the show. I thought it was great. Luckily it down poured and Marty and the kids enjoyed that for awhile. My cute little sister had to leave early to get home but she did get to stay and enjoy dinner with us. I was so glad to see her and am glad that she lives so close.

1 comment:

Tara Bergsjo said...

I was wondering if you guys were ever going to post your vaction. I am glad you did. It looks like a lot of fun and I hope someday we can go with you guys!