Thursday, August 21, 2008

Post for Lisa and Dani


Harley our Chihuahua had her puppies the other night. I am so glad that she does all the work herself because I was exhausted and was quit annoyed when I saw that she had had one. I thought we would be up all night but she just did her thing while Marty and I watched a movie. She had three and we thought she was done so we went to bed and in the morning she had four so I guess we were wrong. She is such a good mama and takes good care of her babies. There are two males and two females and three of them are going to be long haired. We love when she has babies and its fun to get to play with them for a couple of weeks before we sell them. Hope you enjoy these pics you dog lovers.

2 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

They really are very cute!

Lisa said...

They are sooooo cute! I wish I was there to hold them all! Love the pictures!