Thursday, August 21, 2008

Shopping in Park City


Last Thursday, my cute best friend Kelly and I decided to take the kids to Park City shopping. So we loaded up the suburban and off we left. For all of you who know my I am NOT a morning person but I was up and left by 7 am. I called my sister on my way to Ogden and she called me back worried that something was wrong because I was up so early. Just to let you all know- I CAN get up early- I just choose not to most of the time! I wasn't so happy about shopping with the kids but with 10 year olds and 8 year olds they are very picky about what they want. It was fun for the most part and the kids did OK. We had to remind Kylee and Kaylee that we were in stores and not in a park but they tried to be calm. They were being so funny posing for pictures and trying to be mannequins. They are so goofy sometimes. I got out of there only spending around $100 which Marty reminded me that I could have saved on gas and spent about the same around here. I know he is right but shopping with my best friend comes before money anytime!
No pic of Hunter- He's not to big on pictures!! sorry Kel


2 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

Looks like you had a good time. I loved the picture of the girls !

Suz said...

Man did you have a lot of time on your hands today! I have never seen you post so many before. Are you guys ever home anymore, you are always on the go, it makes me tired just thinking about it!! LOL