Monday, April 7, 2008

Sleep Finally!

It has been some time since we have had to deal with teething at our house but I don't remember my babies being this cranky! Kenzie is usually such a well tempered baby but lately she has been very clingy and onry. We had our first all nighter the other night. Not bad for 7 months but it's been about 7 years since our last one so I think I handled it pretty well. She was up until about midnight and then slept for a whole 3 hours and then was at it again. The next day she was so exhausted she fell asleep in the middle of eating! Poor baby just needed some shut eye. I'm sure we'll have other nights like that one but for now we are off to bed.

2 comments:

tbergsjo said...

She looks so peaceful. She is too cute!

Kevin and Heather said...

Finally some sleep. Go take a nap. I wish I could.