Monday, April 21, 2008

Girls Day Out


Today my bestest friend ever, Kelly came up from Ogden and we went shopping. Neither one of us was shopping for anything in particular but we love to look and love to shop so off we went. We started at JcPenney and continued through about every other store in the mall. Kenzie was having so much fun just looking around and talking. We enjoyed a great day of shopping and having lunch and just hanging out. When I lived in Ogden, we would hang out for hours at one of our houses after picking up the kids from school. That is something I miss everyday here. I am so glad that we have the opportunity (as few as may be) to still see each other. Leaving my friends has been the hardest thing for me to do in moving to Logan, so I am so grateful to have the friends that I do. I never thought I would need my friends when I was this old, but I find that I need them more now than I ever did before. Thanks to all my friends and know that you are needed and loved!!!

3 comments:

tbergsjo said...

A girl needs her friends no matter how old she is, but don't forget you have great sister-in-laws that love you too!

Marty and Kim Bergsjo said...

I realize that as well. I will always need my family!

Melinda said...

She is too darn cute! Miss ya kim!