Monday, April 21, 2008

Family






The best thing about being back in Logan is getting to see family. Ashton's first soccer game was on Wednesday and I was so happy to see most of our family there. It was freezing and everyone came out to show their support. The little kids froze but once I pulled out the fishies they decided they were ok. Being away from family for ten years you get used to doing things on your own but I am so thankful for all the help and support we have recieved since being back in Logan. I will always miss Ogden but there had to be a trade off somewhere. I love how close my kids are to their cousins up here and I am glad that we decided this is where we wanted to be. Most people don't think it would be much fun living next to your in-laws but for us it is working our great. On Saturday Kaylee ended up running around with her Grandma Linda for most of the day and she loved it. They went shopping and then went and picked up Grandma Friedli and had a great time. She recently told us she is moving out to Grandma Juniors in Newton because there aren't as many wierdo's out there but I just think she loves the time she gets to spend with her grandma's. Thanks to our family. We love you and have missed you!



No comments: