Monday, April 14, 2008

Sunday Morning

Every Sunday I go through the same ritual. I pick out kenzie a dress for church and as soon as she sees it she starts freaking out, kicking and screaming.I don't know what her deal is. I don't know if it is church she dislikes or dresses but either way it is a struggle. This Sunday started out the same but she didn't calm down. She continued to scream for 45 minutes and we had to walk to church (even though we were late) just so she would calm down.
I think she looks so cute when she's all fixed up but as you can see she first tears off her headband, then one shoe and by the time we leave she has no headband, her hair sticking up, blotched face and no shoes. Do you think anyone would notice if she wore pajama's?




3 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

poor baby! She does look cute in whatever she wears, so maybe you should try going in p.j.'s. ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Well if she doesnt like getting dollled up then she is nothing like her sister. She has gotten so much more hair than the last time I saw her! Miss you guys and cant wait to see you and the kids

Kevin and Heather said...

Getting ready for church is stressful enough without a crying baby. I think it's funny she doesn't like putting on a dress. I'm sure that will change soon enough.