Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

I have been quite busy since last week. Between soccer, baseball, beehives, and work it has been crazy. So I will sum up my week in one post.
Saturday, my husband got soccer duty due to me working. I was so happy that he was able to get both kids to their games on time, with snacks, water bottles, dressed, and baby in tow. (Sorry no pics-he didn't grab the camera). Then that night we went to dinner with Kevin and Heather and the kids. I love to see my nephews. It is never dull when they are around and my kids love seeing them now that we don't live by them anymore. Like Heather posted we did get entertainment that night and it was fun. Then we were off to South Weber to see Karwin off at his party. His family has always treated us like family so it was fun to go and see them all. We also got to see our good friends Mike and Kelly O'donnell who we have known forever but see them not so often. It is amazing how much their kids have grown. I remember when they had Emily and now she is a preteen. That is always so fun for me. After some aggressive games of Family Fued we decided to leave due to Marty having to get up early on Sunday.
Sunday we woke up to yet again, another child throwing up. This time it was Kenzie. I don't know if it was the flu again or the rice and beans she ate at dinner the night before but either way it kept us home from church. I am sure she was relieved to not be getting in a dress! We just relaxed for the rest of the day and then got a visit from Tiffany, Allisen, and Lyndsey. It was so nice outside we actually got to sit and relax on the patio. The kids were playing baseball. Lyndsey played golf. It was so fun and nice to enjoy the outdoors.
Monday off I went to Ogden so see my bestest friend Kelly again. I know it had only been a week but sometimes that is a long time. We enjoyed a lunch at sizzler and then we shopped at costco. I found a bunch of summer outfits for a great deal. I may have went overboard, but kids always need clothes right. I stopped and saw my other good friends, Kaylianne and Melinda. It is always so good to see everyone. I try my hardest not to miss Ogden too much when I come home, but for some reason it always creeps up on me. I keep thinking one of these days it will get easier but for now- I still miss it.

No comments: