Monday, April 21, 2008

My kids haven't played sports since we moved here and they are definately making up for it this year. Ashton is playing soccer and baseball and Kaylee is playing soccer and wants to do gymnastics for the summer. So I don't think we will get bored. On Saturday Ashton played his second game and Kaylee played her first. They both did really good. Kaylee played some friends from school so it was funny to see them hesitate when two of them went for the ball. Kenzie wasn't the happiet to be at the fields at 9 am due to that being nap time but she survived. After the games we enjoyed a gourmet breakfast at Mcdonalds with my mom and step dad. It was a great way to start the day and I am glad that it had warmed up since Wednesday. I tried to get some pictures of Ashton doing something other than eating oranges but that is when he is at his best!

Kaylee, Breanna, and Marissa Kaylee


No comments: