Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lagoon



On Saturday we all went to Lagoon with Marty's family. It was fun for the kids to be able to ride all the rides with their cousins. It was nice for me to be able to ride with the kids also. My favorite ride is the spider. I don't know what I love about it but it is so fun. I didn't dare ride wicked because of the huge hill but I am sure if someone else would have wanted to wait in that long line I would have easily been talked into it. Around 10 (when Lagoon was supposed to close) I notice that colossus was still going. So I grabbed Kaylee, McKayla (Rob and Tara's oldest) and Linda (Marty's mom) and off we flew to ride. Well it just kept running, so the girls would get off and run and get back in line with Linda and I panting behind them. I think we rode that ride four times before they finally closed it down. It was so fun to see the girls be so excited. They would scream and Kaylee and I even got the front seat once. It was a fun day.

5 comments:

Kevin and Heather said...

I'm glad you guys decided to come. It was a lot of fun!

Tara Bergsjo said...

I had a lot of fun also! I am glad that we have been doing things as a family! It makes life more exciting.

Melinda said...

looks like fun! I love summer!

Kevin and Heather said...

Give me your e-mail and I'll send you those pictures from Lagoon.

Lisa said...

Kim, what cute pics and what a darling blog! Suzanne gave me your blog address and it is so cute. Heather's is adorable too. You guys have such cute families. It was so great seeing you, wish we could have stayed longer. We really need to get together one of these days and do dinner!