Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yesterday was a fun day. I didn't do much throughout the day (my husband will vouch for that) but then we started the evening off by Ashton's baseball game. It was his first game of the season and he did good. He was disappointed because he got walked twice but when the pitcher isn't throwing strikes what can you do. After that we headed over to black hawk park for Kaylee's soccer game. She also did good. She is a little scared of the ball so we are advising her to not be goalie anymore but when she is forward she does pretty well. Then when that game got over we headed to Willow park to watch our aunt Tiff play softball. We only stayed for about 45 minutes because it was getting late and cold but it was good to see her also play. By the time we got home we were all worn out. I love being outside though. Maybe that is why I can't get much done around here because I just want good weather and to hang outside. I can't wait for summer.

2 comments:

tbergsjo said...

It was fun to watch Ashton play. I have to say I don't think I could hit the balls they pitch! Thanks for coming and watching me. Hopefully next time we will do a little better!

Marty and Kim Bergsjo said...

Well you win some and you lose some. Ashton's last game-the lost, by too much to say!!