Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I am bushed!! Kenzie finally asleep

Sunday my dad made us breakfast burrito's and then we relaxed. Everyone had left so it was just my dad, Debbie, my sister and I at the house. My plane didn't leave until 6 pm so we spent the day together. The weather was beautiful so we went for a walk and then we went shopping and then we headed to Rapid City so I could leave. My sister, trying to help and declining the help from the luggage guy, decided to wheel my bag to the door. I about died laughing because it kept turning over and she couldn't pick it up because it was too heavy and the luggage guy just waited until, defeated, she finally asked for help. Leave it to my sister to make me laugh. So we said goodbye and off we went to board the plane. The flight from rapid City to Denver was great. Kenzie slept the whole time and we had a seat all to ourselves. From Denver to Salt Lake was enough to make me rethink ever flying again. the wind was 40 mph and we had to DROP into the airport. At first I wasn't too nervous but then I started hearing people say " I have never felt this much turbulence before". So needless to say I was ECSTATIC when we landed. It was worth the flight though because Kenzie was wonderful. I just think I won't be flying for a little while anyway. We got home about 1 in the morning and Kenzie woke up, saw her dad, and was too excited to go back to sleep. We didn't get much rest that night but have finally caught up today.

1 comment:

Tara Bergsjo said...

It looks like Kenzie had a lot of fun! It also looks like she got reallyt wore out! I am glad that you two made it home safe!!