Monday, May 5, 2008

Tagged- Thanks Heather

2 names you've gone by: Kim, Kimmie (only my aunt Barb and jenny call me that).
2 things I'm wearing right now: T-shirt and capri's
2 things I have in my relationship: Laughter, and trust
2 of my favorite things to do: read, talk on the phone
2 things you did last night: Had Wyatt and Ashton's birthday party, dreamed I was in a concentration camp
2 people you last talked to: my Mom, Kelly (of course)
2 things your doing tomorrow: Laundry, and Ashton's soccer game
2 longest car rides: Mexico, California
2 favorite Holidays: Christmas, Halloween
2 favorite drinks: Italian Ice and diet coke
2 favorite foods: Chocolate and salad
2 places I'd rather be right now: Vacation and in bed

I'm tagging Melinda Wilson and Jenn Mitchell

1 comment:

Kevin and Heather said...

Can I call you Kimmie? Dreamed of being in a concentration camp? that can't be a very good dream. Thanks again for letting us share the birthday party.