Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Party Time










On Sunday we celebrated Ashton and Wyatt's (his cousin) birthdays. My kids had gotten a big blow up slide play toy so we had all the cousin's and some friends over to play on it. The water was freezing but the kids must have not cared because they just kept playing. After words we had cake and ice cream. It was funny because Ashton's cake was white and orange frosting and Wyatt's cake was white and orange frosting. Ashton's was Shrek though and Wyatt's was dinosaurs but it was kinda funny. It was so nice to have our friends and family here. I love having my patio and a huge back yard. I know we will enjoy that this summer. Happy Birthday Ash!

3 comments:

tbergsjo said...

It was so fun to be with the whole family. I couldn't believe the kids stayed in that cold water that long.

Kevin and Heather said...

That was fun! Hopefully we can get together soon.

Tara Bergsjo said...

My girls have done nothing but talk about that slide! I am sure we will be over lots this summer. We had a lot of fun spending time with the family!