Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Congrats to my baby sis


On Saturday we all got up early to notice that it was snowing like crazy. We had to be to the college by 9:30 so we got ready and headed out. It was so neat to see my baby sister graduate from college. She has done so many wonderful things and I am sure she will do many more. I think back to when we were kids and some of the stuff we did was so weird. Now that we are older and more "mature" I am so glad to have a sister. I don't know what life would be like without her. Soon she is getting married and will be living only a couple of hours from me. I am glad that we will see her more. We always have so many laughs when we are together. I am lucky to have her as a sister. Congrats Danielle! I am so proud of you and love you so much.

2 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

I really think that is so cool that Danny graduated from collage!!

Kevin and Heather said...

congradulations! I'm glad you had a good time.