Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Welcome to South Dakota


On Thursday, Kenzie and I flew to South Dakota to see my baby sis graduate from college. This was the first time Kenzie has flow and only my second time so I was a little nervous. The flight wasn't very long but I had a lay over in Denver so that made total time about 4 hours. The flight from Salt Lake to Denver got delayed by an hour due to weather which wouldn't have been so bad, had they not already had us on the plane when they found that Denver airport was closed. We ended up staying on that cramped plane for an extra hour. I was very happy when we landed in Denver and I found out we would take a smaller plane to South Dakota and it was only half full. Kenzie and I enjoyed that much better. There to greet us was my always reliable dad. Kenzie was a little nervous when he picked her up but she soon found that his shaved head was fun to feel.

No comments: