Monday, June 9, 2008

Busy Times

I know it has been forever since I posted but since the kids got out of school we have been busy. As most of you know, my sister is getting married on Saturday so I have also been running with her to get all the last minute details done. We have made a few trips to Ogden, which have turned into over nighters and just pretty much been enjoying no schedules. It has been a nice switch to go to bed when we want and get up when we want and go where we want and when we want. I have a feeling our summer is going to be like that quite often. Today I am going to get my dress altered for the wedding. I know it is only 5 days away but I have a story. I quit drinking pop about three weeks ago. I was hoping I would lose some of my baby stomach but instead lost my boobs. So needless to say the dress I tried on a month ago is now fit for someone who is about 2 sizes bigger than me. Unfortunately, the chest is the only place I have lost. Keep trying is what they all tell me. So I am off to get that done and then it is cleaning the garage. I have been putting it off for about a year and I guess now that I have company coming what better time. I will post pics of the last couple of weeks to catch everyone up on our lives.


Here's Dani's engagement photo. I think they make a cute couple and we are happy richie is joining our family. And wish HIM luck! Love ya Dani!

1 comment:

Tara Bergsjo said...

Sounds like you have been very busy, which explains why I haven't seen much of you latley. We have also been busy and we are all ready to have a fun summer!