Friday, June 20, 2008



All pooped out!! That was hard work.


Kenzie had two firsts yesterday. She was sitting in her bouncer and was screaming for what reason we don't know. So Ashton, Kaylee and I were all trying to figure out what she wanted and all of a sudden she started arching her back and bouncing and screaming and crying. She continued on for about 30 seconds before she finally stopped and looked at us all who were laughing hysterically. Now I know we won't be laughing for long but it was so funny to see her throw her first temper tantrum. Later that afternoon, I was watching Lyndsey and Ally and Kenzie though she was going to play little pet shops with Lyndsey so pretty soon she just started to crawl. I know that she is nine months and that is late but she is the baby and I would be content if she didn't crawl forever! It was so funny to see her get what she wanted. She got pretty pooped out and then for the rest of the night she just continued to roll to get what she wanted. Guess she decided that was easier. She is getting so big and I am missing her being a baby already!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

You have got such a cute blog Kim. Gracie just started crawling and she is 10 months going on 11, but since we can only have one, I am sad she is already crawling! Time just goes so fast and they grow up faster than I ever could have imagined. Tiffany has a way cute blog too. She is so gorgeous. I don't think I have ever seen her look bad. Such cute families!

Tara Bergsjo said...

She really is getting big! She has the cutest smile! I love her so much!

Melinda said...

She is such a doll! LOVE that kid! Landen would like to contribute a little.... f v u cxccxv tv yng vb v b

Walking With Tippytoes! said...

I love her. Shes so cute.