Monday, June 16, 2008

Family is the Best!









My Dad, his wife Debbie, and my step-sister Billie and my nephew Ayden all came into town on Wednesday. Thursday we just got to hang out with them and spend some time with them before all the hoopla of the wedding started. Ayden and Kaylee were attached at the hip. Where she went, he went. What she did, he did etc. It was so cute. He loves his cousins and they love him. We went to Taco Time for lunch and when we were done kaylee wanted to take Ayden to Honks. So off we went and when we got there she told him "Pick whatever you want out of this whole store." I told her she didn't have to buy anything and she told me that he lives so far away that she wanted to get him something for his birthday. It was so cute. Then he went and picked out a pair of glasses that came with a phone and also picked her out a matching pair. I think she had something else in mind for herself but she was a good sport and got the matching glasses and phone. They were so funny. It took us three times to get a phone that worked for Ayden but when we finally got it off they were wearing their glasses and chatting on their phones. While they were here we had fun touring Willow Park and my step sister loved how pretty it was here. Funny, because I think it is beautiful where they live as well. It was so fun to have them all here. As always, I love to visit with my Dad and Debbie and was sad to see them all go this morning. Hopefully it won't be too long before we are able to take a trip up there.

No comments: