Monday, June 16, 2008

The Bridal Shower



Thursday night we threw dani a bridal shower. She had a lot of family attend and also some of her friends from out of town. We played a game where we asked Rickie 20 questions about himself and then we asked Dani the same questions to see how well she knew him. For every question she got wrong she had to chew a piece of gum. As you can see, she has a lot to learn! It was great fun though. We also enjoyed food of course. She received alot of good gifts and I think the shower was a success. Afterward, a couple of her friends and my step sister and I went and hung out at Iggie's and chatted about the old days. I don't know when my sister got so mature but it was fun to hang out with them all. I'm glad that she is going to live closer so I get to see her more.

1 comment:

tbergsjo said...

Looks like you had a busy week. I am sure you will be glad it is over but miss your family at the same time. I will be glad to get to see you more though :).