Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tagged by Tiffany Bergsjo

3 JOYS

1.My Husband and kids. My kids mean everything to me and I am so grateful to have them-unplanned and all! My husband is also always there for me. He brings me back to reality when I am off on a tangent and he has been very patient with me over the last ten years.

2. My extended family. I love living next to my in-laws-I know weird! But they are so good to me and the kids. I also love being close to my mom,brother, and all of my sister in laws. I love the relationship I have with my dad and sister even though they are far away and I feel overwhelmed with support whenever I need it.

3.My Friends. They also mean the world to me. I feel like I have the bestest friend ever right now and a great circle of friends. At any given time I can call one of about 10 people and share my moods with them. I love you guys.

3 FEARS

1. I am terrified of losing my mind. I see a lot of mental illness in my line of work and I am so scared of becoming someone like that one day.

2. I am scared of being alone. I hope one day I don't look up and see that everyone I love is gone.

3. Failing. I don't want to disappoint anyone but especially myself. I hope I succeed in my lifelong dream of becoming a nurse.

3 GOALS

1. To finish school- like soon!

2. Raise loving, productive children that I am close to all of my life.

3. To have a long, happy marriage.

3 SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I have never had the chicken pox. Don't ask me how because when I was little my mom would find out someone had the chicken pox and have me play with them all day but it never worked.

2. I ruin surprises. Marty has tried to surprise me so many times and I get wind that something is in the works and I bug him to the point he finally tells me what is going on. The only time he surprised me was for my 30th birthday and he had a surprise party but I had just had a baby and was so out of it I still didn't know what was going on when I saw all of my friends outside!

3. I am the pickiest sleeper. I have certain things that have to be in order before I can sleep. No lights on, my feet uncovered, a certain pillow, my ears covered up, and I have to lay a certain way. Hope I never become paralyzed!

I would like to tag: Suzanne Weaver, Haylee Walker, Jenn Mitchell.

2 comments:

Suz said...

Yeah I don't know this Tag thing! Hey add me to your friends and family come on!
Love ya cute blog.

Kevin and Heather said...

How funny! I didn't know you had to have so many things in order to sleep.