Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer has definetly begun!

So I have to say that my kids have been really, really, enjoyable this summer. Last year I think they were out of school for about three days and I thought I was going to strangle them or myself. But this year they haven't been too bad- until this week. I know that we have been going non stop since school got out and I am sure that has helped but I think I am going to lose my mind by the time the week's over. It's weeks like this that I am so glad that I have a job outside of home to get away from it all! Here are my most spoken phrases this week:

"Stop Whining" I don't know what it is that makes kids whine but when I put in my order for things I don't want my kids to do I am pretty sure whining was number one.

" If your so bored clean your room" Bored- who has time to be bored.

"Leave that poor baby alone" When she's screaming she obviously doesn't want to have ANYTHING to do with you. Duh.

"Hungry? Again?" I am pretty sure they don't feed you four times in the six hours you are at school.

"No you cannot ride the bus" Thanks to Tiff and Tara for instilling in my kids' mind that if they want to go somewhere there is a bus and its free! :)

"Go play" Isn't that what summer is for?

With that all said I have about 6 hours left before I start my "week" of work and get to turn the house and kids over to my lovely husband who has abandoned me for the day to go to his parents cabin to work. Please pray for me!!!! :)

3 comments:

tbergsjo said...

You crack me up. Oh to be bored again. That would be the life I am telling you!

Kevin and Heather said...

It sounds like my life! How funny!

Tara Bergsjo said...

Aren't kids so fun! It drives me crazy when I have days like that!