Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A week in review

My week last week was a little crazy as summer goes. On Monday Ashton got sick and by Tuesday he was really sick so off to Instacare we went. Strep throat I told them and ear infection the doctor told me so that was the end of that visit. By Wednesday he was REALLY sick and so I called his pediatrician and took him in there. Guess what he told me- Yep strep throat. I was so irritated but after a shot in the butt for Ashton, away we went. He wanted a Jamba juice so we stopped and got him and I one. Kenzie loves Jamba juice so she drank most of mine. Whenever I took it away she got so mad.


I was glad when Ashton was better so we could still go to Ogden for our water party on Thursday. I took the slide and my friend Ruth has a bigger pool so we set all this up and let the kids play all day. It was so fun. It made me miss Ogden but I was glad to be able to spend the day with my friends.


After the pool party we ate dinner at my friend Brandy's. Our friend Ruth cooked us beef and broccoli with egg rolls and rice. It was delicious even if it was 9 by the time we ate. After that we headed down to Kelly's where we watched a movie and stayed the night. Kelly had bought Kaylee a pair of Hannah Montana pj's to match Kylee's so that is what the girls slept in. The next morning I was off to my other friend Jenny's. I've Known Jenny since Kaylee and Chenoa were 1 so it was fun to hang out with her and my other friend Rachael. She also has a big pool and the kids loved playing in that and jumping on the trampoline. They have this cool swing in their backyard that Marc (jenny's hub) made and Ashton loved it. When jenny pushed him on it we thought he got stung by a bee because he started screaming like a girl. It was so funny.



We finally got home around 5 to make it to dinner with Marty before I had to work. It was such a fun week. I wish every week was that action packed.

2 comments:

Kevin and Heather said...

I had a lot of fun! Can't wait until we start playing futsol.

Tara Bergsjo said...

Sounds like you had a blast. I hope your kids all get better soon!