Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy 4th of July

I want to let everyone know how thankful I am for the freedoms that my family and I have. I appreciate so much all the soldiers that gave up their lives to serve our country and make it so that we continue to enjoy the freedoms her in the USA. Our good friend Karwin is away in Iraq as well as a couple of our other friends' husbands and I hope they know they are all in our prayers. We pray for their safty, their families, and their wellbeing while away. I cannot express enough thanks to them and their families for the hardships they endure to make sure we are safe. Kaylee and I will be going to the stadium of fire this year to see her friend Kylee dance and we will be thinking of all the great people we have protecting us. We Love You All.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

That is too funny. You and I have about the same post today. Good minds think alike! Hey, your cute sister in law Tiffany has the cutest dog and I was hoping it would be on her blog, but apparently it is private, so tell me, does she post cute pics of her dog????????

Marty and Kim Bergsjo said...

Are you thinking Tiffany or Heather? The sister in law with the boys or the girls let me know?

Tara Bergsjo said...

I also am so Thankful for all those helping our country! I hope you guys have fun in Salt Lake!

Lisa said...

Tiffany, with the girls! I know Heather.