Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Will moving ever get easier

With school starting again I always get a little home sick for Ogden. I thought this year wouldn't be too bad but I find myself missing Ogden so much right now. Kaylee has mentioned things about living in Ogden lately too so I think I am rubbing off on her. I just want to take a minute and tell somethings we loved about living in Ogden:

-We threw some awesome Halloween parties. For the last couple of years I let the kids invite whoever they wanted to a Halloween party at our house. Of course I invited whoever I wanted as well. We loved having these parties and although people thought I was crazy for having 30+ kids running around we will always remember these memories.

- We loved hanging out with all of our friends after school. The thing I miss probably the most is that I don't hang out at Kelly's, Andrea's, Malinda's, Ruth's, Brandy's or my house anymore once again with about 30 kids!

- walking into church and still being with all of my friends. It never felt like church because we were all still together and still doing crazy stuff. Once Melinda put on a concert to Jem and the Hollogram's in Primary. It was awesome.

-Most of all I miss having my best friends just up the street. I can't count how many times they have all been there for me. No matter what was going on for them they never hesitated to watch my kids, help me out, or just stop by to visit. I didn't have my family around so these friends became my family.

I just want to take a moment and thank all of you for always being there for me with loving arms. I will never find another circle of friends like the ones I have found in you. I love you from the bottom of my heart and you will forever remain there.

7 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

I am sorry that you are having a hard time again being away from Ogden! I hope someday you like living here better. I love having you around.

Kevin and Heather said...

I feel bad your having such a hard time. I would have such a hard time if I ever had to move from here. Hang in there.

Suz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suz said...

I'm sorry! I think sometimes it just is hard and eventually it will be better. Its amazing how quickly you grow to love someplace that you never thought you would.
P.S. I am tagging you check my blog.

Melinda said...

This probably wont help, but..... move back! We miss you too!!! I'll help you pack=)

Anonymous said...

I miss you being around too! You will always be apart of the clan. If you throw a Halloween Party this year we'll come!!!

Andria

Hay Dub said...

I miss you too! Your a party animal!