Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What am I thinking!!

So as you all know I have been in school for way too long now and am taking my last class that I need to fulfill my generals for a nursing program. Now I took the last year off thinking it is so important for me to be home with the baby. So August came around and I was so excited to get back to the swing of things. I have been studying and studying and studying as much as my time in between work-kids-and house allow. Well I wrote down all of my stuff on a calendar, when everything is due and such. Somehow I wrote down the wrong date of my test and while I was planning on taking the test today, I had feeling to double check dates and found at 5:30 last night that yesterday was the day. Now the class is online so the test is open until the testing center closes but I am taking this class through Weber and had to make it there by 8pm. So needless to say I panicked, threw the kids in the car, called my life saver Brandy to babysit and drove about 80 mph down to Ogden. I did ok on the test. Can't complain cause anything is better than a 0 but oh my am I EVER going to get it together!

1 comment:

Tara Bergsjo said...

I am glad you made it! You could have brought your kids here and saved a few minutes! You are amazing at all you do!!