Friday, September 26, 2008

****I was Tagged by Suzanne****

The Rules:-Link the Person who Tagged you- Mention rules on your blog- Tell about 6 quirks of yours- Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same- Leave a comment to let them know.


1. I am a procrastinator. I have very good intentions of getting things done but somehow they just never end up that way.

2. I more often than not don't finish projects. It took me about 4 months to paint 2 walls in my bedroom white. I am not kidding. I love when projects are finished I just always start things and never finish them. My sister's wedding clock- hopefully it will be done before Christmas- of next year!!!

3. I always think I am right. Ask my husband. I am never wrong and when I am I have a hard time admitting it. We will see a show and he will say we have seen this before and I am adamant that we haven't and tell him he is losing it and then something will happen and I think to myself Oh well I guess we have seen this before but he doesn't need to know that.

4. I cannot budget money for the life of me. Many people make comments about Marty having a second account with all the money in it and although many times I complain about not having it at my disposal, this account is there for a reason. More than once he has had to bail me out and given me money when he has already given me the money for the bills. I am working on it though and am very open to suggestions.

5. I am always rearranging furniture. I cannot stand to have my house furniture in the same spot for more than a couple of months. I think Marty's family thinks I am more crazy than they did before because my living room has been changed about 5 times in the year and a half that we have lived here.

6. I love to thrift shop. Garage sales, thrift stores, you name it and I am there. I love other peoples junk. Recently I discovered KSL and visit the site daily. I don't buy a whole lot but I can look for hours.

3 comments:

Suz said...

I don't think of moving furniture as a quirk! I too love to move furniture & nothing makes a house feel new & improved as moving furniture. Tell everyone the alternative is to buy new stuff all the time! I also love KSL!

Tara Bergsjo said...

You are awesome! I love you and I am so glad you moved here!

tbergsjo said...

You crack me up! I just don't understand who has the energy rearrange their furniture once a week! ;) Kenzie is too cute. I love the bowl completely covering her face!