Friday, September 12, 2008

Elmo in Grouchland

Last week I had a killer headache lasting three days and not knowing what to do to entertain Kenzie I was flipping channels and discovered an Elmo movie on HBO. I turned it on and she just sat on the couch with me and watched it. I then discovered that we own the movie and we ended up watching it three times that day. I don't know what she loves so much about this movie but I can put it on and she sits mesmorized. We watch the show about three-four times a day depending. My favorite part is when Elmo goes through a tunnel and the look on her face is sooo concerned! She sits forward and just watches waiting to see if he'll make it! He always does and then she is calm again. I am so amazed at how animated kids are. It is so fun.





Here is Kenzie's reaction two different times while watching the drama unfold!

4 comments:

Kevin and Heather said...

She has gotten so big! Did she grow a ton of hair since I last saw her?

Suz said...

Oh my goodness! I could swear that was Ashton sitting on the couch instead of Kenzie? They look a lot alike. Isn't Elmo a wonderful thing, Addison loved him but now she likes Dora.

Tara Bergsjo said...

I love the look she has when Elmo goes through the tunnel!! She is so funny!

Lisa said...

Elmo is Gracie's favorite too! I have got to get her one of those dolls. She would love that! I am still so sad about Gizmo. I am so, so sorry. So are you down to 1 dog now and how is that dog adjusting without Gizmo? You going to get another?