Monday, September 26, 2011

Where has all the time gone!

Ashton and Karwin when he was about 3 months.
Dustin and Ashton when he was about 1.5 years
Ashton when he was about 1.5 years

Ashton when he was about 12 years. Not much changed!
Ashton around 7 years

Ashton at 8 years
Ashton 12 years
Ashton 13 years. Weird teenager!

I know that we always say where does the time go, but I realized this year, when Kaylee started MIDDLE school, that ashton will be in HIGH school next year. Really? High school? That's the last leg of the trek. It took me forever to get to high school and now for my son it really is just around the corner. He is definitely a teenager with the hormones and moodiness to prove it but he is still so fun to be around. I know the time has gone fast but these next five years are going to go even faster. In five years, he might be turning in papers for a mission! Unbelievable! Any clues on how to get time to slow down???

3 comments:

Kevin and Heather said...

Yeah! Love all the new posts!

tbergsjo said...

Ditto Heather! I can't believe how old Ashton is. I don't know when you guys got so old ;).

Tara Bergsjo said...

That is so crazy! He is such a funny kid! Good Luck!