Monday, September 26, 2011

The Flu... Already?

Last week two of my kids that I took care of had a flu bug. Being the cautious person that I am, when I got home (it was 11pm) I stripped in my garage and came running in the house to shower. I didn't think Kenzie would still be up but she came running down the hall, saw me, and stepped back and said "did you go to work like that!" It was so funny. But despite my streaking and all I still brought home the flu. I came down with it Saturday morning and then Kenzie was throwing up Saturday night. It was a disaster. Kenzie was most unhappy and kept asking me why I got her sick. The worst was when her cousins were all next door and she couldn't go play with them. She just kept telling them "You can't come by me I'm sick" and then even started crying when she saw Maisey. I am happy to report we are feeling better and no one else has gotten sick... yet. I try to do my best to keep out the germs, but sometimes I guess I don't do good enough. I HATE the flu!!

No comments: