Monday, September 26, 2011

Lagoon!

I had taken Kenzie to the Ogden fair in Aug and she wanted to ride the rides so bad but they were expensive. So I let her ride one and came home to talk to Marty about taking the kids to Lagoon. I had realized that we hadn't been there since Kenzie was about 9 months or so. We decided that school didn't start for another week and a half so we would take all the kids before then. Well I got a call the next day from Heather inviting us to Ken Garf's Lagoon day. Divine intervention of what! So the next Wednesday off we headed to Lagoon. I took my friend's little girl so Kenzie would have someone to ride with and we had a blast. I got brave and let the kids go on their own so them and tarrin just had free run of the park. They loved the freedom and I loved not hearing them whine about staying at baby rides! Kenzie was in heaven. She didn't stop all day. Andy and Tiffany and their girls were there also so she had a bunch of cousins there. We missed Rob and Tara's family but it definitely was a favorite in my book. It was so nice to see my kids get along and be happy. Thanks Kevin and Heather for inviting us and we will definitely be doing that again!

No comments: