Monday, September 26, 2011

Preshool

(When I find my camera I will have pictures to post)

Kenzie started preschool this year. She is loving it. She goes to teacher Jill's in milleville and other than the drive, I love teacher Jill. I would have liked somewhere closer but Kenzie is my child that doesn't like new things and she has been to teacher Jill's with Tara and Ryan so I thought that was my best choice. Her little friend Brylee goes there too so it is working out great. She was a little nervous the first day but she went with no tears and no screams. Her and Brylee always ride together so I think that helps to always have a friend too.

She loves school but this was our conversation the other day:
Kenzie: How long do I have school for?
Me: For two hours.
Kenzie: NO, till how old am I?
Me: Oh you mean years... Until you are 18 at least
Kenzie: Well sometimes I just want to stay home and watch TV!
Me: Well don't count on that too much. You got a long way to go!

Hope this isn't a prelude to how school is going to go for her!

No comments: