Thursday, January 29, 2009

Michelle's coming home.

I am excited to say that Kenzie will get to meet her aunt Michelle for the first time tomorrow at 12:45. Yes it has been a year and a half and Michelle is officially already done with her mission. Marty's parents went over to Peru last Monday to have a little vacation and get her. They fly home tomorrow and we are all going to meet them at the airport. Michelle has requested Famous Dave's for lunch. I think she has been on a strict diet of beans and rice or chicken and rice and she thinks she needs meat. We are excited to see her and home her mission was a wonderful time in her life.

2 comments:

Suz said...

Wow I bet she looks different when she gets home! Time goes fast, have fun tomorrow, drop me a line when you can I haven't heard from you forever! Please be my friend on facebook, I don't have many and it doesn't help when YOU don't accept me! LOL

Tara Bergsjo said...

It is so crazy to think that Michelle has never met Kenzie. I am sure we are all going to have lots of fun!