Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Years Eve

My sister in law's parents own the bowling alley in Preston so every year they do a party and invite us to attend. We were really excited this year because the last two years we were either sick or I had to work so we weren't able to go. Tara and her family came as well as her sister and her family so we had someone to hang out with. The kids love to pretend they are " running" the business with Allisen in charge and showing them the ropes. They had fun putting up the bumpers and turning on and off the switches as well as spraying the shoes and putting them away! What a bunch of workers. The rest of us adults bowled our hearts out. I think Tara and I bowled four games and our fingers were really sore. We rang in the New Year with the rest of the party crew and helped clean up. We were headed home at 12:30. The baby was so good. She is definitely my kid soaring through the night like an owl or something. Marty and I got home and decided to watch a movie. If were up, why not. We didn't get to be until around 3:30. We haven't stayed up that late in I don't know how long!! Thank goodness the kids slept in. We had a blast at the party and want to tell our Aunt Tiff and her parents thanks for always putting so much fun and effort into making sure everyone has a good time.

1 comment:

Tara Bergsjo said...

That was so much fun! I am glad you were there this year!!