Thursday, January 8, 2009

A little behind


It has been some time since I posted so I thought I should fill you in on our lives. We had a very good holiday season. I love when the kids get a break and we are able to have two weeks without schedules. They do get bored but we usually find things to keep them busy. On Christmas day we started out by opening our Santa presents and then our stuff under the tree. The kids got Rock Band (which they love) so they were set to stay home for the rest of the day and play that! But we went over to Tiffany and Andy's so we could open presents and do lunch with them. Then after that we headed out to my mom's and opened more presents and did dinner. We were stuffed! We were home by 5 and the kids were very happy so they could play their games. Tiffany and Andy and the girls came over and I thought Tiff was going to end up staying the night because Andy couldn't get her away from Rock Band. By the time we emerged from the basement, Logan was in a blizzard. I had to go to work so Marty took me and it took us 15 minutes to get 2 miles down the road. I thought it was an awesome way to end our holiday. I love Christmas and all the feelings that come with it. I love being able to spend time with family and I love that people are unexceptionally happy throughout this time of year. I love seeing all the cute little Christmas shows and fun little activities that we get to attend. Although it took me a little while to get in the Christmas spirit this year I am very thankful for the fun times and memories we were able to create.

No comments: