Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wow- Did we have February?

I just got on my blog and realized that I haven't blogged at all last month. Did it come and go that fast? Crazy. Well here's and update:

-I have been working alot- marty not so much, but hopefully that will turn around.
-We had the opportunity to attend the walk through of the Draper Temple. My brother and his wife, my sister and her husband, My mom and grandma, Our family, Grant, Linda, Michelle and my friend Kelly and her kids all went. Afterwards we went to Cabella's and then to IKEA. I loved IKEA but Kelly and I definitely need to go by ourselves- so no one gets upset over how long we take to look around.
- I quit drinking soda once again and started running. So far so good. But I pulled a muscle today so we will see how that goes.
- I spend the first of the week in Ogden with Kelly having surgery and Marty did a super job taking care of the kids for me. I really love him and appreciate all his patience with me.
- All else is well. I don't think our month was that exciting but it must have been busy!

3 comments:

tbergsjo said...

It does sound like you had a busy month. I am glad to see your blog updated! :)

Tara Bergsjo said...

I am also glad to see an update.

Kevin and Heather said...

Even though I knew all about what has been going on with you it's still fun to read about it. I'm glad to see you still blog!