Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Will I ever get it right!

My sister got married in June OF LAST YEAR, and this is what they got from me for a wedding present. Or should I say getting from me. I am finally putting the finishing touches on this lovely clock when I realize that their last name is spelled wrong-AGAIN. Yes, I have ordered stickers twice for this project and both times I have given the lady the wrong spelling. The funny thing about this is that I was about to peel the stickers and was thinking to myself "wouldn't it be funny if I spelled the name wrong" and having to double check things like I do I got on the Internet and looked up her name and realized it is spelled Kaumo. Who decided that K and C should sound the same anyway? I would really like to talk to that person-RIGHT NOW!

3 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

To funny!

Anonymous said...

Kim, did you not know that Casados has always been spelled (Kasados)

Love Dad Kasados

Just Cidding

Marty and Kim Bergsjo said...

You are so funny dad!