Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Sunday.






I love Easter Sunday. For a couple of reasons.

#1 I love to go to church and listen to all the stories about Jesus' Resurrection. I always leave church with a renewed sense that Jesus' died and was resurrected for me and I can always feel how much I am loved by God. No matter how much I am doubting things in my life I can always count on feeling a sense of overwhelming love. It is so wonderful. I wish I can always feel that way but at always life gets in the way and I become human again.

#2 I love to see my girls and son all dressed up in their new church clothes that my Dad and Debbie send them. They have such good taste (Even growing up I knew my dad always picked out better clothes than my mom): My kids always look so groomed and wonderful on that day.

#3 I love to watch the kids do egg hunts. Every year we have an egg hunt at my mom's with the cousins and then we have one in the backyard with the Bergsjo cousins. I love to see the anticipation on the kids faces as they line up and then someone yells go and it is total udder chaos for a whole 30 seconds with kids screaming, and yelling and having a blast. I absolutely love it and my kids look so forward to that all year. Then we enjoy a delicious dinner. I am so thankful for all the family that we live around and for all the family that join us in making Easter a fun holiday for all the kids.

1 comment:

Tara Bergsjo said...

I love easter to! The egg hunt is always a lot of fun!!