Thursday, April 16, 2009

Baby Animal Days






My sister in laws and I were able to go to the American west heritage centers baby animal days this year. I have never been able to go but I was kinda wanting to let Kenzie get out and see some sites so off we went. I didn't know how much Ashton and Kaylee would like it but they loved it as well. Our first encounter with an animal ended with the goat trying to suck Kenzies thumb. She didn't like that and that was almost the last encounter she had with an animal. The only other animal she touched was a snake. It was good to get out and it was fun for the kids to be able to enjoy the day with their cousins. Thanks for inviting us!

1 comment:

Tara Bergsjo said...

I am glad we were all able to go! I wish we could have hung out with Heather more, but it was fun. I will get the picture of Kenzie and the snake to you. I love how many blog post you have been doing!! Keep up the good work!