Monday, October 20, 2008

Time goes by

I can't believe it has been that long since I posted. Here is a quick update.

Salt Lake was awesome. We went to the Reba-Kelly Clarkson concert and it was soooo good. They both sang each others songs so we got an awesome show. Barbara jean also made a surprise visit and did a comedy act so that was so neat as well. We stayed at the Shilo inn and just had a good time. We shopped and went to the movies and shopped and ate and shopped some more. I am so glad I took every ones advise and had a girls weekend. (guilt kicks my butt most of the time) but in doing these things I have come to realize how much better of a mom and wife I am.

These aren't the best but you can see Reba and Kelly singing their hearts out.

  • Kenzie is a walking, talking, screaming monster. She is still so fun but the one thing I requested when I got pregnant was no screamers and guess what I have- a screamer. She has got some temper (must be marty!) She will try to get a toy once and if that doesn't work the right way watch out. The other day her and my friends boy carter were playing and carter obviously did something wrong and she wreaked havoc on him. Pour dude just sat there and took it. Then she breaks my heart when she gets in trouble.


  • My beautiful sister in law tara just recently lost her mother. Please pray for her as this has been a hard time in her life.
  • We finally got rid of all the pups. Harley is so happy. I know she loves her babies but after so long she starts looking at us like "help-please". She is very happy to be back in the house. (she has issues with peeing so when she is nursing she can't be in my house!) The pups all went to good homes with kids that will love them.
  • School, work and life are all good right now. Hope this post finds you all good.

2 comments:

Suz said...

How fun! I haven't been to a concert since we went to Janet! I Love Barbra Jean! That show was pretty funny! Glad you got to have a fun girls only weekend!!

Hay Dub said...

FUN!! I am glad I got to see some pictures. Next time you come down I want to see you!! We need to all go to dinner or just hang out!