Monday, October 6, 2008

5 days to go!!!

If you are in a "Its the best thing in the world to be with home with my husband and my kids" mood, you might not want to read this post! That's right! Friday night I am off to Salt Lake with my two bestest friends to see Reba and Kelly in concert. Kelly and I thought it would be a good idea to go somewhere for our birthdays this year instead of just out to dinner. We also rented a room for the night so we can extend our girls night and do some shopping the next day. I just can't wait. I am so looking forward to my night without work, kids, homework, and loving hubby. He has told me about 5 times this last week that he just doesn't understand why I need to stay the night and do some shopping after the concert and I am hoping that he will understand when his wife comes home refreshed, after a good FULL nights sleep. I hate to tell him this but every mom needs a night or two out. I know I just went on a mini trip to Provo but hey we still had 3 fun, energetic 8 year old with us. Anyway I woke up this morning and realized that this was the week and had to share. Now I just need to make the rest of my week go by fast!

4 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

I hope you have a great time! I am sure Marty will understand that every mom needs some time off.

Lisa said...

I hope you live it up! You deserve it and Marty needs a chance to realize just how valueable you are! I think men think all we stay at home moms do is sit around all day! Now he will have a chance to see what you do all day! Happy Bday!

Unknown said...

Would this happen to be the same Marty Bergsjo who served a LDS mission in Canada in the mid
1990's? I am trying to locate missionaries from the Canada Toronto West Mission who served under President Potter so we can notify them of future mission reunions. We just had one last week, but have lost track of a lot of the missionaries. If you are the same Marty, you can e-mail me at ctwm9295@gmail.com and let me know. If not, I apologize for this message.

Thanks,
J'Lene Olson
CTWM 94-95

Kevin and Heather said...

Good for you! Everyone needs some time away.